• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Electric diagram

terrywalker

Reaction score
If you do a google search for a 1970 Challenger SE electrical diagrams, you'll see all kinds of electrical diagrams come up. Also. there's the service manuals available over on the other e-body (e-bodies .org) website. If you don't know electrical, the electrical drawings will look like you're reading a foreign language. I've been an electrician all my working life (40+ years) and I take it slow when troubleshooting electrical systems in my cars. It takes time and usually is something simple. Good luck.
Terry

crytough

Reaction score
If you do a google search for a 1970 Challenger SE electrical diagrams, you'll see all kinds of electrical diagrams come up. Also. there's the service manuals available over on the other e-body (e-bodies .org) website. If you don't know electrical, the electrical drawings will look like you're reading a foreign language. I've been an electrician all my working life (40+ years) and I take it slow when troubleshooting electrical systems in my cars. It takes time and usually is something simple. Good luck.
Terry
Thanks again for all your the help

Litchkar

Reaction score
Try Classic Industries, they sell laminated diagrams in regular 8x11 and 11x 14. Even go as far as sorted by gauge package.

Back