• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

ESPO leaf springs

moparfever

Reaction score
Well my 340 Cuda after 50 years the rear end has sagged . So I have decided to replace the rear leaf springs. I was thinking of do the 1 inch over stock height and replacing all the hardware and shackles .
My question is How are the ESPO springs for fit and height ?

moparfever

Reaction score
Well my 340 Cuda after 50 years the rear end has sagged . So I have decided to replace the rear leaf springs. I was thinking of do the 1 inch over stock height and replacing all the hardware and shackles .
My question is How are the ESPO springs for fit and height ?
No one here has used ESPO leaf springs on their Cuda's ?

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Espo makes a great product , I have not personally used them but I know a lot of members that have & they like them , the issue I have is +1" from what , there were at least 5 different spring sets used in the same model year so +1" from which set ?

moparfever

Reaction score
Espo makes a great product , I have not personally used them but I know a lot of members that have & they like them , the issue I have is +1" from what , there were at least 5 different spring sets used in the same model year so +1" from which set ?
It would be 1 inch above my stock height leaf springs for the 340 Cuda. So it would raise the back end 1 inch above stock height.

Adam

Reaction score
I used Espo 1 inch over springs on my 71 Challenger and I like them a lot. It’s a quality product.

Back