• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

SOLD Extra Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

cv70chall

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
Do you still have these? Challenger Upper Windshield Mouldings. $50.20
Are they the chrome sections that run up the sides of the windshield and meet in the center?

I'm also looking for:
Bumperettes
Go Wing

Thanks!
Chuck

steve817

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Challenger 6pak, Is this for a 70 challenger. I am looking for cruise control parts to build a complete system. Please let me know. Steve

txchopper

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. Do you have the grille brace to core supports and the top grille cross bar supports for '70 challenger? They are essentially the four top supports (two long and two short) that mount the grille to the fender and hood latch brace.
Thanks

Tropicalcats

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a 70 seat mechanism. This is the inside the seat piece that latches on the bottom to lock the seat in place

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
For a '71 Challenger I need the moulding at the rear of the driver's side quarter and the piece that goes on the nose of the hood, you have any?
And the heavy duty single trunk lid torsion bar. If you have any maybe you could let me know what the diameter of it is. The one I have doesn't hold the lid up and I have set to where it has the most spring. I may just Change it over to the dual as I have the brackets out of a '70.

Last edited:

Adam

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Left Side Lower Dash Trim

Left Side Lower Dash Trim for 70-74 Cuda and 71-74 Challenger. This is a nice piece. It needs nothing. I amasking $25 for it. View attachment 10860

I could use this piece if you still have it? I also need a driver's fender small splash seal, the one behind the headlight, if you have one...

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Matt, I don't have anything you are looking for. I did just buy a bunch more parts. I had to again, to get what I needed. I'll be adding the things I don't need to this list. Adam, give me a couple of days to see if I still have the trim and splash seal. Tod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back