• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Feeler.....Wheels Only.....American Racing Tq Thrust II Polished!

Status
Not open for further replies.

03HDFB

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
{Sold} Feeler .....Wheels Only.....American Racing Tq Thrust II Polished!

Ok.....
I'm thinking about swaping wheels and wanted to see if anyone was interested in my American Racing TQ Thrust II Polished
I just put these on in July of this year....so not much use....Just cruising to (4) car shows....and hauling the awards home : )
Here's some Pics with 245/45-17 Nitto's and 295/45-18 Nitto's wrapped on them.
They Are:
17x8x25mm
18x10x6mm

I paid 1K for them.....and figured I'd let them go for $500.00

Thanks
Gregory

IMG_1253_zpsf68ee999.jpg

IMG_1606_zpsafa90cd2.jpg

IMG_1600_zps90543cf7.jpg

IMG_1602_zps9e2a1c09.jpg

IMG_1684_zps772ac44b.jpg

Last edited:

03HDFB

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't changed yet....Just thinking I might. I'll stay with the same theme...just change the rear width now that I've
moved the springs....get some more rubber under it!

cordodge

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
car looks awesome out in the sun. like the stance as well. bruce

Linkan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is it just the picture or is the front wheels far away from the fenderlip ?

03HDFB

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Pic is a bit funny....But I went with a 25mm Offset to tuck them well...and have no turning issues with the car lowered.
looking from the front down the side of the car...they are slightly inset from the rears as far as tracking goes...I like that look....
it makes the rears look even wider!

03HDFB

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So....Looks like there is plenty of interest in these wheels....I will be parting with them.
Please bare with me....as I'm waiting on the new ones to arrive...and use of those boxes to ship!

Ok....For those interested in the wheels.....Please do a little leg work I have too many projects in the work to check everyones shipping request.
I'm going to order my next set of wheels...when they show...I'll use thsoe boxes to ship these in. That said...if you're still interested and are happy
with the shipping costs and chosen your shipper....please hit me back with that info.
: Please Use 98501 to your destination
: Please choose Fedx, UPS, US Postal or simular
: Plan for (4) Boxes
Thanks Gregory

Mandalorian

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm definitely interested in the wheels just as everyone else is. I have a 73 challenger, and I know 275 fit under with no problem. Did you have to modify anything to get them to fit? Did you have any rubbing issues? I'm located nearby, so I could pick them up from you instead of having them shipped. All info would be appreciated.

03HDFB

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry Mike.....If you need anything that I can help ya with....just let me know!
Your project is killer....Love everything about it!
Gregory

03HDFB

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm definitely interested in the wheels just as everyone else is. I have a 73 challenger, and I know 275 fit under with no problem. Did you have to modify anything to get them to fit? Did you have any rubbing issues? I'm located nearby, so I could pick them up from you instead of having them shipped. All info would be appreciated.

Hello,
I've done no mods to the fender lips to fit these. I chose the offset to fit as much meet under the fenders as possible with the factory spring locations on the axles.
Everything fit beautifully on my car.....and every car is a bit different! Since then...I've moved the springs inward....and am looking to throw some more rubber under
it. If I could aford it...I would sell the tires too...as a package....but I'm tapped out for now and will be keeping the rubber.
Offset:
17 x 8 x 25mm = 4.5" + .984" = 5.484" BS
18 x 10 x 6mm = 5.5" + .236" = 5.736" BS

03HDFB

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. Your car looks great, and great deal or not.....those aren't exactly what I had in mind. Gotta stick to my guns.

I hear ya....You're pretty deep into that build....You best go all the way....and get exactly what you want. I'm settling a bit....I really want some Rushforths.....But
Can't swing the coin yet!! I still have too many other things I need to do to the car before that. I can't wait to see yours back on the wheels...I forgot to ask....
From the looks in the pic....You're running the Nag1 along with the new gen Hemi...Right?

mmissile

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, NAG1. I'm a glutton for punishment. However, with a 3.50 low gear and overdrive....it should balance the car out nicely for all around driving/cruising/and playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back