• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

First Trophy!

wedg2go

Reaction score
Well, Shock! Earlier last week I mentioned that I was attending a car show with my '70 Challenger. I worked over the car, last Thursday and Friday waxing, detailing, adding pretty little parts I accumulated in preparation for the show on Saturday (We don't have that many shows locally) and this show's benefit is high on my list.

Full story here > Angel of Shavano Car Show raises $12,000 for Search and Rescue South
http://www.themountainmail.com/free_content/article_47cff5c8-9992-11e8-a88a-db8e24dae8c6.html
The photo was taken after most of the participants left, but there was a close 100 attending.

BTW - this was a highly competitive show and many deserved to win. My "WOW Factor" was in high gear walking through this show.

BTW part II - My last name is mis-spelled, but I don't care. I won!!!

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Congrats! Well deserved tip of the hat to you and your beautiful Challenger!

wedg2go

Reaction score
DetMatt1 - thank you! Much appreciated.

And thank you to all the thumb uppers!

Last edited:

cool pool

Reaction score
Well, Shock! Earlier last week I mentioned that I was attending a car show with my '70 Challenger. I worked over the car, last Thursday and Friday waxing, detailing, adding pretty little parts I accumulated in preparation for the show on Saturday (We don't have that many shows locally) and this show's benefit is high on my list.

Full story here > Angel of Shavano Car Show raises $12,000 for Search and Rescue South
The photo was taken after most of the participants left, but there was a close 100 attending.

BTW - this was a highly competitive show and many deserved to win. My "WOW Factor" was in high gear walking through this show.

BTW part II - My last name is mis-spelled, but I don't care. I won!!!

cool pool

Reaction score
Hi wedg2go, I to have a 70 challenger 340 that is just SO cool -- congrats I have won 2 trophys & 3 award placks My first award I was thru the roof ---- on the first one then the sec one-- then the trophy so cool . Again CONGRATS

cool pool

Reaction score
Thanx I to am not sure just how to send pics An e-mail I to could send you a pic of my ride.

Back