• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Free Woodward Dream Cruise Parking For Members

bmoparmofo

Reaction score
Hi, its almost that time of year again, just seeing if anyone would like a spot for the cruise. we are located just north of 11 mile rd on the west side of woodward. My email is bmoparmofo At Yahoo DOT COM . We have two lots plus parking across the front of both. Let me know if you are interesed. Hope to see some of you out there. Bo

DetMatt1

Reaction score
That's a great offer and a great location for the cruise, especially if you're the type that gets thirsty. One of these years I would like to make my way down there but I usually end up with an early parking spot with my car club up at 14 mile and spend vthe rest of the day not wanting to give up the spot.

bmoparmofo

Reaction score
That's a great offer and a great location for the cruise, especially if you're the type that gets thirsty. One of these years I would like to make my way down there but I usually end up with an early parking spot with my car club up at 14 mile and spend vthe rest of the day not wanting to give up the spot.
I hear you about not wanting to give up the spot! If you need a spot on any of the nights leading up to it, let me know. Thanks and enjoy the cruise!

DetMatt1

Reaction score
Thanks man, I may take you up on that. Look for a silver 67 Imperial Crown Coupe.

bmoparmofo

Reaction score
Thanks man, I may take you up on that. Look for a silver 67 Imperial Crown Coupe.
Sounds good, I might have one of my cars out there leading up to it but not the day of the event as I have to work. If you see a blue 67 newport out there, that means I'm still up there. Have fun!

bmoparmofo

Reaction score
If anyone else needs a spot, let me know. Please email me at bmoparmofo AT yahoo DOT com. I am not sure if I will make it back to the site to check, look forward to seeing everyone out here!

Back