• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE FS 1974 Challenger Bumper, RH Door, Dashboard, Barracuda Doors

Status
Not open for further replies.

BriceRoad

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For Sale
RH Challenger Door, There is some rust on the bottom of the inside of the door. Looks like someone primed the outside. Door is complete except for window crank $225
Challenger front bumper and brackets $60 Bumper has two small dents in it. Bumper does not have slits for the bumper jack.
Challenger Dashboard with AC $50

These parts came off of a '74 and have been sitting in my brothers garage for 25 years.

A pair doors for a Barracuda. They are beat up. One is creased. The other has a dent. One door does have the glass. $50 for the pair.

The Challenger parts are here at my house in central NJ. Barracuda doors are at my brothers house in south NJ. I may be out of town this weekend but if someone responds over the weekend I will get back to you on Monday.
IMG_5328.JPG
IMG_5329.JPGIMG_5330.JPGIMG_5331.JPGIMG_5333.JPGIMG_5334.JPGDash.jpg

Last edited:

BriceRoad

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cuda Hunter, okay you got it but there is someone else in front of Xghobo who messaged me first. I will keep you posted. I plan on going to Carlisle so if it comes down to you I can bring it there.

BriceRoad

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fj6aar. I just noticed your post. Unfortunately, those doors are still at my brothers house which is 45 minutes away from me. I will ask him to send me some pictures. To be clear what exactly do you mean by inside lower lip? Do you mean looking from the inside of the car the lower portion nearest the engine?

fj6aar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi BriceRoad, I am interested in the full inside bottom of the door, front to rear, on the inside where the outside skin wraps around the bottom - the full length. Thank You, Rob

fj6aar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it is easier for your brother, he can email me directly the photos. If you send me a PM I will give you me email address in a return message. Thanks, Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back