• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Glove box lock problems

Duda

Reaction score
I made it through all that but my key end after mounting in the glovebox just spins 360. This is what it did before I had thge locksmith repair. Is there a retainer I am missing between the lock and the chrome key end.

michael

Reaction score
Years ago when I was restoring my challenger I had a lock smith make it where it works without a key
I figured there never was any thing I was gonna put in there that needed locking

Duda

Reaction score
Years ago when I was restoring my challenger I had a lock smith make it where it works without a key
I figured there never was any thing I was gonna put in there that needed locking
The lock smith fixed mine and said he can’t get it back in the door. I just picked it up Friday but will work on it this week

michael

Reaction score
The lock smith fixed mine and said he can’t get it back in the door. I just picked it up Friday but will work on it this week
I remember handing him the lock he knew exactly it was a Chrysler lock he did his magic in under a minute said I didn't owe him anything I spotted him a Lincoln I put it back in the door no problems course this was about 13 years ago

Back