• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Good evening from Alaska

Bushtroop

Reaction score
I have become an old man but I still have the passion for Barricudas/Cudas I developed 47 years ago. In 1981 I returned an abused Cuda to a thing of beauty with no idea what i needed to do or how. I was forced to sell it a year later due to a job transfer to an island in South East Alaska. I've searched for the remnants of that Cuda as recently as the summer of 2023, canvasing a rural neighborhood to no avail. Some years ago my sweetheart authorized the purchase of a same year, make and model. It is a huge project for me, but as I said, the "passion" remains. Be well. r

1973 Cuda as purchased 1976  1 (2).jpg

1973 Cuda restoration 1981  (8).jpg

1973 Cuda  1982 just before the transfer  1 (2).jpg

2023 numbers matching 340HP.JPG

Bushtroop

Reaction score
I have become an old man but I still have the passion for Barricudas/Cudas I developed 47 years ago. In 1981 I returned an abused Cuda to a thing of beauty with no idea what i needed to do or how. I was forced to sell it a year later due to a job transfer to an island in South East Alaska. I've searched for the remnants of that Cuda as recently as the summer of 2023, canvasing a rural neighborhood to no avail. Some years ago my sweetheart authorized the purchase of a same year, make and model. It is a huge project for me, but as I said, the "passion" remains. Be well. r

View attachment 121132

View attachment 121133

View attachment 121134

View attachment 121136
Perhaps I should add; 73, numbers matching, 340HP

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO. Do it twice you do it twice as nice! Your passion drove you the first time. Experience will guide you the second time around.
FEBO West_by_Nikos_Vasilakis-768x512 2.jpg

Xcudame

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert! Nice 340 Cuda! I've always loved every generation of Plymouth Barracudas!

"You lying so low in the weeds
I bet you gonna ambush me
You'd have me down, down, down, down on my knees
Now wouldn't you, barracuda? Oh"

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Michigan! Glad you got another Cuda and kudos to your sweetheart!

Mopar426power

Reaction score
Welcome aboard.
Last in Alaska in 2001 on a hunting trip, was extracted from the field September 10th, then things shut down. Ended up driving from Anchorage to Ohio. I would love to go back though...

Back