• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Got to be worth it in parts alone

gzig5

Reaction score
We all can’t have Hemi Cuda’s!

Ah, but you can! Just won't be a numbers car and for 90% of us that would be just fine. I do appreciate the originals, but I think the tribute and G3 conversion cars are what feed the hobby more so than the pedigreed cars. I could be wrong. Doesn't matter. Even if I won the lottery I would never pay the seven figures required to own an original Hemi.

I'll do the best job I can do and afford on this 73 and have fun getting there. Just ordered a plasma cutter to make the removal process quicker and cleaner.

aussiemark

Reaction score
I think the price gap between 70 & 71 - 72 to 74 is closing (for similar spec cars) take the car at the start of this thread for example if you approached the seller with 22.5k cash he would sell and I have seen 72-74's in similar condition sell for that sort of money and sometimes more. 74's have the lowest production number and are the last and they didn't make a lot in 72 or 73 either so that has to work in their favour. They will never be worth the same as big blocks or convertibles of course.

Back