• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Graveyard Carz MOPAR RESTORATIONS

CoronetRTguy

Reaction score
I missed it but its on in an hour and I got it set to record and all new ones as well. I thought it was next week. Thanks for the post.

CoronetRTguy

Reaction score
Hope this show picks up...not to informative yet.

Hey retro I talk to the guys on facebook a good bit, give them some time. They have to build up who they are and really they are close friends and family doing what we all love working on our Mopars.

You do get some good stuff between the antics and season two will be more informative.

I'm just glad to see a show taking and restoring a MOPAR back to glory then foosing it out. I mean I get mods to a car that could be to far gone to restore other wise.

Also season two may have the Phantasam movie car and writer/producer of the movie on it.

retro70

Reaction score
I am a patient person and I will wait for this show to come around. I too am glad that someone is doing a Mopar show...finally. Foosing is good for some folk but for me I like good old rock and roll, a cold one and vintage cars that look like what I knew back in the day. LOL.

CoronetRTguy

Reaction score
Did anyone catch last weeks show? I really liked how they brought the RR in and talked about the cars from their past, racing the 67 was cool and also the info on the wiring harness was good as well.

I thought last weeks show was a good point and I wonder what he paid for the 70 Challenger R/T.

Back