• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Greetings from the Keystone State

72Chally

Reaction score
Hello to my fellow E Body fans.

Checking in with a 72 Challenger from Bethlehem, PA.

-Mike
20150704_071754.jpg

20150704_071754.jpg

Bill

Reaction score
Welcome from Vermont. Moved up here from Allentown, PA area 17 years ago. A lot if very cool industrial history in the Bethlehem, PA area. Bethlehem Steel is a very interesting place.

72Chally

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome.

I like pics also Leo and tried to take a pic of every E body Challenger at Carlisle this past weekend. Guess how many were there. I'll make an album and post 1 pic of each of them.

Bill: Bethlehem Steel is the meeting place for Cars and Coffee once a month. Hundreds of cars from across the spectrum show up from Lambos to whatever else you can think of. You would be impressed with how much the Steel area has changed.

Here is our car at Carlisle this weekend:
20150710_150836.jpg

20150710_150836.jpg

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Welcome Mike, nice Challenger. Did you see the chopped and shortened Cuda ? Lot and lots of nice Mopars there for sure.

72Chally

Reaction score
Welcome Mike, nice Challenger. Did you see the chopped and shortened Cuda ? Lot and lots of nice Mopars there for sure.

Beautiful weekend to see some really nice cars. I don't recall seeing a chopped Cuda but there were a lot of cars to distract us.

Bill

Reaction score
I was all pumped to go to Carlisle last weekend but something came up at home so I could not go. The Allentown / Bethlehem area is a happening area. Billy Joel's song is very outdated for that area. Land of Cheese Steaks, sticky buns and scrapple (what's in scrapple anyway???).

Back