• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Have your Mopar Certified and Documented by David Wise in San Rafael, California

digitalpizza

Reaction score
Hey Everybody,
My name is Peter Rose
I am having David Wise travel to shop in San Rafael, California to certify and document a couple of my cars (70 Cudas)
I am inviting anyone who wants their car(s) done to come to my shop in San Rafael at the same time frame.
There will be limit of 6 to 8 cars.
Also, if you have any other Mopar, you are welcome to come and join us and hangout, no certification necessary, and meet new friends.
The more cars he does while he is here the cheaper it is for all of us.
In case you are not familiar with Davids Certification, he does a incredibly detailed and concise report that will actually add to the value of the car and legitimize the authenticity of the car.
Please let me know if you are interested so I can book your reservation. There will be a limit of 6 to 8 cars done.
You can contact me at 415-272-8133 or email me at [email protected] or visit my website at www.digitalpizza.com
You can check out Davids site at www.mmcdetroit.com
Thanks for the long read, I hope to have a great turn out.
Peter Rose.

Matt Johnson

Reaction score
This is an amazing opportunity for people to score a Wise report... Hopefully you have people hop on board

digitalpizza

Reaction score
Cost per car is 2300.00 plus travel expenses.
The travel costs are divided by how many cars will be certified.
Certified cars values are generally higher by many times more the cost of the certification.
IMO it’s well worth it 😎

Moparply

Reaction score
Definitely nice to have for a good car! Well worth it.

Finoke

Reaction score
If this was on the east coast, I would be in. Great idea to split the travel costs.

Back