• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello all this is my 73 cuda project

101will

Reaction score
I've been working on this car for about 4 years and it good to see a little color on it

DSC00460.jpg

101will

Reaction score
this is what is looked like 4 years ago and this is it today I've stil got a ways to go

MVC-029S.JPG

DSC00458.jpg

burntorange70

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO! Nice project. Keep up the good work. Love that color. You going with any stripes? Black out hood?

varlo

Reaction score
wow nice I love the color. More pics!!!!

101will

Reaction score
I'm not sure about the stripes yet, I changed my mind a hundred times on just choosing the color. Me and my sons are doing most of the work ourselves, But this is what I do for a living so its sometimes hard to work on cars all day and then work on your project at night, I guess thats why its taking me so long to get it done. By the way I am looking for a place to buy a complete weather strip kit for it... door seals, trunk seal ect.... Has anyone had good luck with any certain company?

ramenth

Reaction score
I'm not sure about the stripes yet, I changed my mind a hundred times on just choosing the color. Me and my sons are doing most of the work ourselves, But this is what I do for a living so its sometimes hard to work on cars all day and then work on your project at night, I guess thats why its taking me so long to get it done. By the way I am looking for a place to buy a complete weather strip kit for it... door seals, trunk seal ect.... Has anyone had good luck with any certain company?

I understand that statement!

Welcome aboard. Looks like a fun project.

As far as your weatherstripping question I believe PST offers a full kit and they're a vendor here.

I've had good luck with just about all the companies for what's to be expected.

Back