• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello everybody and thank you for the add....

rrbbkk

Reaction score
This is me and my baby of 25 years. I've had three Challengers in my life but this one the longest. It's a '74 with a 318, s speed AND a complete rallye package except for dual exhausts (which I added). It was built in early December 1973 in Hamtramck and I'm the second owner. It's never really been "restored" but rather maintained as you properly would any car. This includes repainting portions now and then, new carpet and front seat upholstery. I drive it regularly in the Michigan summer. I did upgrade it to a four barrel Edelbrock set up, headers and dual exhaust. It also has a very powerful Alpine/JL audio system pumping out period correct music from an iPod playlist ten days long. As it's a '74 with a small V8 it's never been uber valuable and I've always felt comfortable driving it just about anywhere. People ask how much I'd sell it for and I always quote a very high price as I don't really want to sell it. As much as the values have gone up on E-Bods, however, I'm afraid I may someone might call my bluff one of these days.

Next week I'm getting her out of the barn and the first stop is the transmission shop for a new clutch. Then fresh tires and maybe shocks. Anybody have a suggestions for a good shock set up?
276016110_504373437947000_4770278150456759304_n.jpg

rrbbkk

Reaction score
A few more angles.

Attachments

• IMG_0876.JPG
    IMG_0876.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 101
  • challenger 152.jpg
    challenger 152.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 107

moparlee

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from another Michigander!
That's a very nice looking 74 Challenger.

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas! Really nice Challenger

Back