• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello from AZ

JBBQ

Reaction score
I have recently joined the FEBO group and have been an owner of a 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 383 auto since 1982. I purchased the car here in AZ from a service manager at a Chrysler dealership who bought the car new because it was no one wanted the FJ5 Sublime and white interior combo at the time. At the young age of 16, it was a lot of fun and over the years I have really enjoyed owning the car as I have been slowly restoring it along the way. In the late 90s, I was able to add an original 1970 Challenger R/T Convertible 383 4 speed to my stable as well.

Thank you for the welcome and I look forward to sharing with you all.

Best,
John B.

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
IMG_1924.jpeg

Xcudame

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert! Another fellow Arizonian! We'd like to see pictures of your two 70 R/Ts.

JBBQ

Reaction score
As promised... The hardtop pictured here in 1984 was my high school car. It is a numbers matching R/T, 383, 727, A/C and is optioned with many great memories. Currently she is on the rotisserie going thru the longest resto recorded...lol.

The convertible is all original and numbers matching (less the carb and shaker) R/T, 4 speed which
Galen certified as a 1 of 111. The shaker hood was added in 1971 by the dealer which was fortunately well documented. Her name is Salt and Pepper.

I appreciate the opportunity to share with you all.

JB

1970 RT HDTOP.JPG

1970 RT VERT.jpg

Deathproofcuda

Reaction score
Welcome to the site John. That vert is a good lookin' car! 383 RT convertible with a four speed, that's gotta be a super fun cruiser 😍

Xcudame

Reaction score
383s wind up quick like a small block but have lots more torque! Auto or 4-speed, they've got to be "E-ticket" rides! Thank you for sharing pictures.

Back