• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello From Heavy, New Member

Heavy

Reaction score
I am the proud owner of a 1972 Dodge Challenger, Plum Crazy, with 440 6BBL (not original) 727 Torqueflight, Magnum wheels and other nicety's. Am from Northeast Alabama, retired toolmaker and
avid mopar guy. Have owned several, started with 1970 R/T S/E I could cut my throat for ever letting that one get away 🤬, but you can't change the past. Also 2 other challengers and one 1933 Plymouth
5 window coupe. Presently own 2011 Mopar edition charger. Very Happy to be in good company with all of you. I know just enough about cars to be very dangerous, to the car!! Will be asking many stoopid
questions, please be patient.

Rapidfire

Reaction score
Hello Heavy! Welcome to FEBO! Greetings from Nebraska! Nice to have you here. You are right, you can't change the past but you can learn from it! Let's see that Challenger of yours! :) Again welcome to the forum!

Heavy

Reaction score
Thanks Rapidfire, you sure can learn, am still grieving over that one 40 years later. You can bet it will never happen again. And hello in Nebraska,
take care, yap at ya later.

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Arkansas Heavy! Yea, I think we’ve all let some good ones get away from us. 4 for me. And there’s no stupid questions, just ask away. Need some pics of that 6 pack chall though, as I have a 73 cuda with a bb 6 pack. Glad you’re here.

340challconvert

Reaction score
Heavy
:welcome: to FEBO from New Jersey
Great to see pics of all your Mopars.
🤨I too once owned an RT SE 440 w AC and power windows that I wish I still had!

halftrackman

Reaction score
Welcome heavy, to the forum. my son got a RT SE needing a resto, but don,t think he will ever do anything to it. I had a chance to buy a 70 hemi cuda, no engine, but did not, so it happy to all of us. How far are you from Huntsville Al. I live near Corinth, Ms.

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Panama .
We have all made mistakes in the past ... just work towards the future !

Back