• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello from Maryland!

Sixpaksteve

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I've been hanging out for the last couple of months over at the FBBO site (mostly reading/learning, not posting) and I've really enjoyed it. I've got a 1964 B body convertible I'm currently restoring and the info. I've picked up over there on FBBO has been VERY helpful.

I also have a '70 Cuda, which brought me over to this site. :)

Like myself, this car has been in Maryland it's whole life, spending much of it's later years at the local drag strips (Capitol and 75/80) accordiing to the previous owner. I've owned it for a dozen + years, and now it only sees cruize-in's and the ocasional car show on sunny days. It's VIN will tell you that it's a real 440/6 Pak (non matching numbers) Shaker Hood car with an automatic transmission. It's painted the correct EF8 Ivy Green and it has the correct Green interior with AM radio. It runs and drives great, but the body is starting to show its age, and there's an issue on the top of the right rear quarter (left over from its racing days) that I need to address some day. For now, I'm enjoying this one as I s-l-o-w-l-y restore my B Body convertible and when that car is done the plan is to freshen up the 'Cuda. :)

Here's a few pic's.....

cudapic1_edited.JPG

cudapic2.jpg

cudapic3.jpg

Last edited:

MOPARMITCH

Reaction score
Welcome to the site Steve. I'm also in Maryland. (Southern Maryland) Where are you at? . I'm also on FBBO as 68Chicken. My big block 70 Cuda is coming to me this week !!!

Sixpaksteve

Reaction score
Good morning 68, and congrat's on your new addition to the family! :) We'll be looking forward to seeing your pics after she arrives.

I'm in Central Maryland (Howard County), just east of Mount Airy. Unfortunately, I don't get down your way very often. On the few occosaions that I have, it's been while motorcycling with friends and I enjoyed the back roads down there. :)

Back