• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello from oregon

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
IMG_5970.jpeg

Juan Veldez

Reaction score
Cool thanks, I need seats, center console, headliner bows, grill, center console, headlight rings, drivers side fender louver, I found a passenger side and the drivers side was broken,
I do have the front grille, but it has a corner cracked off of it. You are welcome to it. I bought a new one as it was more of a fabrication job than I can do. I need to dig through my stash, but I am fairly certain I have headlight rings also. Sorry, that's all from your list that I have. I have an extra set of wheel caps, a front valance, the wood grain looking plates that go over the dash panel, and other stuff that I have probably forgotten about. This motivates me to go through and itemize it all. Wish I was more help.

rally 73

Reaction score
I do have the front grille, but it has a corner cracked off of it. You are welcome to it. I bought a new one as it was more of a fabrication job than I can do. I need to dig through my stash, but I am fairly certain I have headlight rings also. Sorry, that's all from your list that I have. I have an extra set of wheel caps, a front valance, the wood grain looking plates that go over the dash panel, and other stuff that I have probably forgotten about. This motivates me to go through and itemize it all. Wish I was more help.
I don't have any wheel caps , a buddy gave me a set but they are for a cuda , and I'm looking for the hood moulding also, I got an aftermarket one and it doesn't fit , the original one fits the new hood but it's not salvageable, I'll look at my front valance today and let you know, glove box door and hinge , wiper arm mechanism, front door window regulators, and I'm pretty sure there's more stuff I'll sit down and try to make a more detailed list , thank you

rally 73

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the Motor City!
Pics or it didn’t happen…:lol:
Thank you, I'm trying to figure out how to post pics, when I try to I get a message saying that there's certain formats I can upload with and I'm not computer savvy so I'm just not sure how to, but as soon as I figure it out I'll definitely post pics,

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Click on the upload on the bottom left. Select photo to upload or drag and drop.Also when you click on edit bottom left.

1718115376929.png

Mopar426power

Reaction score
Welcome to the site!
Bad News: It sat in a field for 38 years!
Good news: It did not go to the crusher!
Really Good news: She is in your garage now!

Xcudame

Reaction score
We've all seen worse! Great thing is the aftermarket makes a lot of parts for E-Bodies. Be sure to take photos of all the stickers under the hood (brake booster, decals on passenger inner fender) and save what you can!

rally 73

Reaction score
We've all seen worse! Great thing is the aftermarket makes a lot of parts for E-Bodies. Be sure to take photos of all the stickers under the hood (brake booster, decals on passenger inner fender) and save what you can!
I sanded all the surface rust the roof and was able to save it, then I coated it with zero rust to seal it for now, someone painted over the stickers under the hood unfortunately, AMD makes great sheet metal for this I have the floor pan already trunk pan should be here this week, along with the fenders and quarter panels,

Challenger RTA

Reaction score
Don't go taking all the body panels off until you get the 1/4s on. Line the doors up the best you can. You will need that to linen up the 1/4s. Take pictures for reference. Be smarter that the smart phone.

mrmopar340

Reaction score
Yeppers, thanks for the advice
I've got some 73 stuff around. I'll try to take a few pics when I get into them. I know I have a header panel without any cracks or breaks. Pretty sure I have a grill. Headlight rings and such. I just rewired the car so maybe some of that is salvageable. I go to the front end shop the 17th. Probably be the 22nd before I start organizing everything. If you want email me about that time and I'll see what I have.
[email protected]

rally 73

Reaction score
I've got some 73 stuff around. I'll try to take a few pics when I get into them. I know I have a header panel without any cracks or breaks. Pretty sure I have a grill. Headlight rings and such. I just rewired the car so maybe some of that is salvageable. I go to the front end shop the 17th. Probably be the 22nd before I start organizing everything. If you want email me about that time and I'll see what I have.
[email protected]
Awesome thanks I appreciate that, I will get back to you about the 22nd

moparleo

Reaction score
:welcome: aboard. Looks like all of us have parts for a 73. I just sold mine ans also have a stash of extras. Since you have thge fender tag, it will be easy to decode what the car came with.
I have extra consoles, used bumpers and a new front bumper. NIB repro chrome headlight rings, NIB black headliner, insulation, packag tray, insulation, OEM headliner bows, drivers side glass, NOS side marker lenses and more. I am also the guy who does members door hinge rebuilds.
Best to put a list together and post it in the parts wanted section. Between the members here we can probably restore your whole car.
Free FSM download if you don't have a Manual yet: Service Manuals – MyMopar
This site has a wealth of all kinds of relevant Mopar information. Save the site for future refence.
Good luck. Many guys also make a restoration thread so members can follow along on your restoration journey.

Back