• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello from Sunny Southern California

ledman

Reaction score
Hey All,
I am a member, by the same name over on the A body forum, thought I would drop by and say HI.:icon_mrgreen: I am looking to buy a old MOPAR in 12-18 months, so I am doing my research:homework:, asking questions, etc, and of course, saving my money! I started wanting an A body, and still do, but I thought, I should not limit myself to that, as I may be missing out on something on the E body side, what, I don't know lol:3some:
When younger, I used to have a 73 Dart swinger 4 door with a slant 6 and then stepped up and got a 69 dart in awesome stock condition in 1988 for $500 with a 318 2bbl, and I loved that car! Unfortunately, I do not have it anymore.
I currently drive the MOPAR pictured below, a 2013 Charger SE Pentastar V6, with a Airaid CAI, Diablosport custom 91 octane tune, billet tech catch can, and a custom magnaflow exhaust, 20 inch Viper Replicas, plasti dipped grill, custom 3M vinyl work on the roof, hood, spoiler and rear, amongst a slew of other various mods, I got her last September, and it has re-kindled my love for MOPAR! I did the engine cover and other various parts with Duplicolor Rattle can high temp engine paint, in Chrysler blue like the engines of old used to come with stock, it was just all black, so it needed some color under the hood to liven things up a bit other than the now over 300BHP this V6 puts out.
Thanks for having me!:icon_jook:

20140527_154923.jpg
20140527_154935.jpg

newmods005.jpg

finalwrap002.jpg

Last edited:

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Nice looking Charger. I would love to have your 300HP motor in an older A-body. That would be fun.

Bill

Reaction score
Welcome from the cold, cloudy, rainy, snowy, but always beautiful Green Mountains of Vermont.

Back