• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello from Wittmann AZ

Da Penceman

Reaction score
New to E bodies but been wanting for long time. I have several cars, I may list them someday but don't want to start out bragging too much. Picked up a 73 last month that was canabalised for another car. Car appears rust free cept for surface rust and various dents no drive line or interior except for trashed rear seats and about 6 inches of rat nest across entire floor and they ate all the wiring, no steering box, column or instrument cluster.
Some where in its past the left side axle was attempted to have been ripped out from under the car, the forward spring mount is almost ripped out from under the car, so for not the wheel base on drivers side about 4 inches longer than the pass side. Car was bought from a body shop in Morristown AZ. If anyone knows any history on it let me know.

20230727_063441.jpg

Xcudame

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert!! Glad to see another Arizonian!! Good thing is, with your 73 Challenger, you have a clean slate to make it how you want!

Back