• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hello

Shawn M

Reaction score
Hello All,

My name is Shawn and I live in New Hamburg, On, the home of Moparfest. I don't currently own an "E" body as of yet but it is in my plans to own one in the next 5 years or so. I have always been a fan of Cuda's, my dad had a 73 340 4-speed cuda that he had warmed over a little bit when I was growing up.

My plan is to get a 70 Cuda and make it into a pro-touring stlye car, I like to drive so I want the car to be very road worthy. My plans (for now) are to put 4 wheel disk brakes, independant rear suspension, coilover front suspension, fuel injected engine (not sure if I want a new Hemi or not), 6-speed manual transmission. I think the only exterior mods would be an AAR hood. These are my plans and I know some of you hate the idea of pro-touring one of these cars and I know some of you love the idea like me.

Anyways Just wanted to say hi and I will be reading a lot on this forum and possibly some day buying a 70 Cuda project from somebody on this forum.

Thanks

Shawn M

Rob C

Reaction score
Hey Shawn, welcome aboard and no worries about not owning a E body, theres a few out there for sale and I'm sure one day, the one with your name on it will be found.

ramenth

Reaction score
Welcome aboard, Shawn.

Love the idea of the build. Actually some of this is what I have in store for my '74 Barracuda, but I wanna take it to WGI and run hot laps against some of the high end European junk while still being able to climb in it on a nice day and cruise the windy roads.

Good luck on your search.

burntorange70

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO! Good to have you here. That buld plan sounds killer. Hope you find your E body some day. That would be a fun car to have.

Back