• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Help wanted for a Chally inspection!

Erik

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm Erik from The Netherlands, Europe, and hopefully one of you guys can help me out with the following:

I'm interested in buying (for what it looks to be) a very nice 1974 Challenger in Massachusetts but have problems finding a specialized inspection company for the car..

Anyone with a suggestion for a reliable company / own experiences?
Thanks upfront!

sheetmetaldan

Reaction score
What town is the car located in? I am from Massachusetts I`m not sure how much help I could be to you.What would you like to know about this car? I just purchased a 72 Barracuda so I would not have any interest in your car.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I've looked at a car or 2 for buyers that were out of state for an hourly rate. I will usually take a hundred or so pics and put together a small report for the buyer. Maybe you 2 should work something out if it is not too far away from your home.

Erik

Reaction score
Hi guys, thanks for the reply, in the meantime I finally did manage to arrange an inspection company who inspected the car last saturday for me (which appeared to be very useful!)...

So thanks again for your replies anyways!

Back