• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Help! What is this?

MOGASM

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what this is besides the obvious. Please no Guessing or opinions, I have gotten plenty of those but none were 100%. I will fill you in on more details about it later if you like. Yes I already know what the information says on it. Any help with what is is officially would be great. Thanks in advance for any info, pictures, links etc.

View attachment 18357

MOGASM

Reaction score
By the way it is car related. It was found behind the dash/glove box of one of many of the 1970 'Cudas that I have restored and has all the information of that specific car and original owners name and address. It is believed to be a stamped metal warranty card for dealers during warranty repairs, it even has the full vin #, paint code, trim code, engine size etc. etc. However lots of old car guys that bought these cars new from the dealers have never seen one or had ever gotten one when purchased back in the late 60's or early 70's. Ive worked in the chrysler dealership world as a master tech all through the 90s and early 2000's and this would make since but no one has ever seen one.

moparleo

Reaction score
Your Attachment won't link up so there is no picture. As a Chrysler technician you should know that nothing is 100% when it came to when and what items or documentation you could find on a Chrysler product. I know you said no guesses but that is all you are going to get unless someone who worked at Chrysler back then and had one in his hand and knew what it was answers this post. You say it is believed to be stamped metal ? Are you also just looking at a picture or do you have it in your hand ? Obviously used for ID and/or warranty purposes. Good luck on your quest.

By the way, welcome to the site.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Absolutely no idea. I get the same message as Leo.

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Sounds like, for lack of a better term, a recall card. The dealer would send it out and the receiver would bring it in to get the job done. Then the card would be attached to the vehicle to show the work was done. Just a guess without seeing anything.

Back