• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Holley Center Carb?

Challenger T/A

Reaction score
Guys, I have a Holley carburetor that I believe is for a 1970 Challenger T/A. The numbers are as follows: On the back upper right is 0780 LIST-4791, on the back bottom plate lower left is the number12R 4255B, on the back upper left is H-13, on the top of the carb is the number 6610 top left, There is a J-6 on the left side and a G-8 on the right side. I think this is a center carburetor for the 340-6pack. Could anyone please verify for me what year and what it is worth as I'd like to sell it. Thanks guys! PS I'm requiring for a friend who passed away 2 weeks ago and had this carburetor on the shelf and he left behind a 1970 Challenger T/A 340 6pack 4 speed. The is for sale buy the way and it is Plum Crazy with a Black Interior and very nice shape. Thanks!

Daves69

Reaction score
1638541888227.png

1638542290612.png

Daves69

Reaction score
Do you have any idea what it might be worth?
Surely it depends on the condition. I believe the SB carbs are a bit more difficult to come across these days, but I've never been in the market for one so I can't really give you a price.

Maybe give these folks a jingle for an opinion............
1638548461399.png

or......

Consider posting the question on FBBO and FABO as well.

BTW, why not post a "for sale" thread?

Challenger T/A

Reaction score
Surely it depends on the condition. I believe the SB carbs are a bit more difficult to come across these days, but I've never been in the market for one so I can't really give you a price.

Maybe give these folks a jingle for an opinion............
View attachment 88253
or......

Consider posting the question on FBBO and FABO as well.

BTW, why not post a "for sale" thread?
Thanks very much Dave for the information!

Back