• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Hotchkis Sway Bars

msbaugh

Reaction score
Hey just got in my Hotchkis sway bar set from Hotchkis.net.
Apparently this kit does a great job. Check out some of the videos online.
What do yall think about it?
The car is a 440 clone, originally had a slant 6, so Im not worried about changing it from stock. As a matter of fact, it originally didn't even have any sway bars so i'd say it's a big improvement as far as steering response and stability.
Has anyone tried this? I'll post pictures and tell yall about how i like the results soon

Brads70

Reaction score
Hey just got in my Hotchkis sway bar set from Hotchkis.net.
Apparently this kit does a great job. Check out some of the videos online.
What do yall think about it?
The car is a 440 clone, originally had a slant 6, so Im not worried about changing it from stock. As a matter of fact, it originally didn't even have any sway bars so i'd say it's a big improvement as far as steering response and stability.
Has anyone tried this? I'll post pictures and tell yall about how i like the results soon

I just bought the Hotchkis sway bars, upper control arm's and RCD shocks to install over the winter. I also got firm feel's fast ratio pitman and idler arm's. I too have a 440 transplanted in a 6 cyl car. I just couldn't take my Suburban handling better than the Challenger! LOL Next summer I hope to take the corners with confidence! :)

71solo2challenger

Reaction score
The hotchkis kit is more than just the sway bars. The sway bars will do a big number in handling, but you'll see more gains with better springs and wheels and tires. After that, you get into the frame re-inforcement and their UCAs.

msbaugh

Reaction score
Yeah I forgot to mention that by kit I meant just the front and rear sway bars... I already have frame connectors on the car, fairly good shocks and tires, and rallye wheels

Back