• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

How are your Gas Prices doing?

Cudaized

Reaction score
Just wondering how everyone is doing with gas prices. Here in my part of PA they have gone up around 25 cents in the last 2 weeks or so, it's now $3.19-$3.25 REG, $3.49-$3.65 PREMIUM. Supposed to hit $5.00 by summer, just in time for vacations. How much of a bonus do you think the CEO of EXXON will make this year. I think I'm going to start driving my 84 Lebaron, except that it's a turbo and uses premium! :mad:

Lebaron & Cuda5.jpg

Last edited:

AdamR

Reaction score
I paid $3.75 the other day and that was 87oct. Almost $50 to fill my subaru

sheetmetaldan

Reaction score
I`m in southeastern Massachusetts just filled up today for $3.12 but paid $2.77 :) with gas rewards points from my grocery store.Still ended up paying $61.00 to fill my truck!:mad:

ramenth

Reaction score
I`m in southeastern Massachusetts just filled up today for $3.12 but paid $2.77 :) with gas rewards points from my grocery store.Still ended up paying $61.00 to fill my truck!:mad:

Your grocery store does that, too, huh? We're at $3.31 a gallon for 87 octane. I filled the wife's car that other day at $2.81 a gallon 'cause of the rewards card.

Cudaized

Reaction score
:confused: I just can't figure out how every time something happens in the Gulf of Mexico or the Middle East our gas and oil prices immediately jump. Aren't we supposed to have gas and oil reserves? How does it raise the price of fuel that is already in storage tanks here? :mad:

GranCuda70

Reaction score
With Our Dip$#!t!! in chief I am sure they will NECESSARILY SKYROCKET to use his own words. Get used to higher prices for EVERYTHING FOREVER!!!

ramenth

Reaction score
With Our Dip$#!t!! in chief I am sure they will NECESSARILY SKYROCKET to use his own words. Get used to higher prices for EVERYTHING FOREVER!!!

I feel you, brother, but let's keep the political rants to a minimum if we could, please.

But you're right on prices going up. Inflation has set in. The wife brought back a 20 count case of Diet Pepsi from the store the other day... 20 count? It was also the same price as the "usual" 24 pack.

burntorange70

Reaction score
But you're right on prices going up. Inflation has set in. The wife brought back a 20 count case of Diet Pepsi from the store the other day... 20 count? It was also the same price as the "usual" 24 pack.

I too have noticed that some things cost the same you just are getting less for that price now.

GranCuda70

Reaction score
Will do , it is just frustrating. Hopefully the markets will correct themselves and sanity will return but I am not holding my breath!!

Cudaized

Reaction score
Sad thing about this, is that no matter what happens in the future the price will never return to what it was originally. They just brain wash us into accepting a higher price as being normal. Of course they'll lower the price a few cents to make us feel good about it. :(

Back