• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

How are your Gas Prices doing?

burntorange70

Reaction score
Well now it is $3.93 87 and $4.15 for 91. How do gas prices change every day. This is a small town. I know they don't get gas every day.

Challenger340

Reaction score
With Our Dip$#!t!! in chief I am sure they will NECESSARILY SKYROCKET to use his own words. Get used to higher prices for EVERYTHING FOREVER!!!

"Di[$#!t!! in chief" ?

WTF ?

You Americans, REALLY need to get out more ?

The reason EVERYTHING is gonna go UP in the USA, is because your Dollar is Tanking ?
FACT;
My CANADIAN Dollar was around .78 cents vrs the US greenback 2 years ago,
NOW,
You guys gotta pay ME $1.03 American to buy $1 Canadian !
And the US $$ is DROPPING steadily.

Why get made at this current "chief", what did he have to do with it ?

It was BUSH and your "Business Buddy" system that wrecked your economy long before "whatshisname" got in there,
and what happened ?
ya'all gave up you, and your KIDS futures, to bail out a bunch of Rich Buggers on WALL STREET ?, to the tune of a coupla TRILLION in DEBT !
and
you're standard of living, and childrens, will still be paying for DECADES !

The reason your Gas is going up, is because you want CANADIAN OIL from the Oilsands in Alberta(currently 30%) of your supply,
and,
you want it UP, to 60% in 10 years as "friendly" Oil, that ya ain't gotta fight wars HALF WAY AROUND THE WORLD to maintain.

Thats some "Free Enterprise/Free Market" system ya got goin there ?
"Too BIG to Fail"
WTF is That ?

Gasoline, is just the start, get ready for;
$37 Small Beef Roast
$8 Gallon Milk
$3 Loaf of Bread
ALL, on a Job that USED TO PAY $20/hr, but in the future, will be lucky to give $10/hr., "IF" ya wanna work ?
How else are you gonna "compete", with a Chinese Worker(Bowl of Rice a Day), that YOU OWE, Trillions in Debt ?
Think the Chinese Gov't, are suddenly gonna renounce Communism, and give everybody there a $18/hr Raise ?
So, YOU in America can have a Job ?

Gas Prices, ain't got SQUAT to do with Libya, or anybody else,
It's just the "propaganda" you are getting Fed by your US Media.

You obviously got the Internet ?
FIND OUT FOR YOUSELF !
Go LOG ON somewhere, OTHER than a US Cnn or Fox, or USA whatever ?

Somebodys gotta PAY, for all YOUR DEBT,
and,
the Pipeline all the way from ALBERTA Canada, to the US Gulf Coast refineries.
see here;
http://www.transcanada.com/keystone.html

burntorange70

Reaction score
"Di[$#!t!! in chief" ?

WTF ?

The reason EVERYTHING is gonna go UP in the USA, is because your Dollar is Tanking ?
FACT;
NOW,

It was BUSH and your "Business Buddy" system that wrecked your economy long before "whatshisname" got in there,
and what happened ?
ya'all gave up you, and your KIDS futures, to bail out a bunch of Rich Buggers on WALL STREET ?, to the tune of a coupla TRILLION in DEBT !
and

The reason your Gas is going up, is because you want CANADIAN OIL from the Oilsands in Alberta(currently 30%) of your supply,
and,
you want it UP, to 60% in 10 years as "friendly" Oil, that ya ain't gotta fight wars HALF WAY AROUND THE WORLD to maintain.

"Too BIG to Fail"
WTF is That ?

$37 Small Beef Roast
$8 Gallon Milk
$3 Loaf of Bread
ALL, on a Job that USED TO PAY $20/hr, but in the future, will be lucky to give $10/hr., "IF" ya wanna work ?
How else are you gonna "compete", with a Chinese Worker(Bowl of Rice a Day), that YOU OWE, Trillions in Debt ?
Think the Chinese Gov't, are suddenly gonna renounce Communism, and give everybody there a $18/hr Raise ?

FIND OUT FOR YOUSELF !

and,
see here;

No no. You got it all wrong.

Its like this you see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_CbuQKT8SU

GranCuda70

Reaction score
Yeah Dip$h!7 in chief's spending close to trillion and a half dollars on Horsecrap a year and chasing his tail wasting triillions, quantitive easing 1-2 3 and 4 and all of the other rediculous spending has a whole lot to do with that dollar tanking and did not need to happen. Wasted government spending was never the answer. I am informed on the subject and see a ridiculous ametuer with a radical adgenda putting a pitchfork in the economy!! Just because Canada has had big gov spending and inflation problems doesn't mean we need to jump off the same cliff!!! Hell you guys are going for your oil sands oil , we have plenty in the Bakken shale , off the coast of Alaska, Gulf of mexico and California. Current prices and the rising cost justifies going after all of it. Just talking about going after it and starting the paperwork to retrieve it would kill the futures speculation market!!

ramenth

Reaction score
"Di[$#!t!! in chief" ?

WTF ?

FACT;
NOW,

and what happened ?
and

and,

"Too BIG to Fail"
WTF is That ?

$37 Small Beef Roast
$8 Gallon Milk
$3 Loaf of Bread

FIND OUT FOR YOUSELF !

and,
see here;

I've asked in this thread that political rants be held to a minimum. Guess I should word it differently. That means STOP. I've asked once already.
I shouldn't have to ask again.

Yeah Dip$h!7 in chief's spending close to trillion and a half dollars on Horsecrap a year and chasing his tail wasting triillions, quantitive easing 1-2 3 and 4 and all of the other rediculous spending has a whole lot to do with that dollar tanking and did not need to happen. Wasted government spending was never the answer. I am informed on the subject and see a ridiculous ametuer with a radical adgenda putting a pitchfork in the economy!! Just because Canada has had big gov spending and inflation problems doesn't mean we need to jump off the same cliff!!! Hell you guys are going for your oil sands oil , we have plenty in the Bakken shale , off the coast of Alaska, Gulf of mexico and California. Current prices and the rising cost justifies going after all of it. Just talking about going after it and starting the paperwork to retrieve it would kill the futures speculation market!!

We don't have a politics forum on this site, folks, and we don't need to muddy an otherwise innocent thread with it.

You guys want to argue politics, take it PM.

Cudaized

Reaction score
ramenth is right, lighten up guys. My reason for starting this post was to just get an idea of where gas prices were going for everyone. Not to start a border war and get heavy with politics. Everyday life is hard enough, lets not drag it onto here, where we go to get away from all of the days B.S.

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
Here, Here! Great post Cudaized, couldn't of said it better myself!

If I want to hear about politics, I'll turn on the news!:D

ramenth

Reaction score
To get us back on track a bit...

Seems to have leveled off some, with a small increase. I went back and saw my last post with a price was over ten days ago. It's gone up just 4 cents since then to $3.59 a gallon.

Why do I have a feeling this is just a small lull before the prices leap again?

btceng

Reaction score
It's $3.50 for 87 here in small town Georgia. It peaked at this about a week ago and has held steady. Premium is a bargain now at only 20 cent more for 93, as compared to the days when it was still a 20 cent differential but at $1.50 and $1.70 respectively.....Just looking for the upside?????????

Sick

Reaction score
I can beat that... approx. 8.15$ per gallon over here :rolleyes:

Cudaized

Reaction score
I can beat that... approx. 8.15$ per gallon over here :rolleyes:

YIKES!!! At $8.15 a gallon I think I would be using my bicycle! But then again some people said they would stop smoking when cigarettes hit $1 a pack and are now paying close to $10 in some states. :eek:

ramenth

Reaction score
YIKES!!! At $8.15 a gallon I think I would be using my bicycle! But then again some people said they would stop smoking when cigarettes hit $1 a pack and are now paying close to $10 in some states. :eek:

Not me...the little cigars still only cost me about a $1.47 after tax.

Figure if I'm going to kill myself I'll do it as cheap as I can. :p

ramenth

Reaction score
We took the short spike here. Up to $3.65 a gallon. I got some kerosene for the shop yesterday at $3.74. Drove by a little while later and the girl was changing the price to $3.79.

ramenth

Reaction score
The way people drive you gotta think that the prices don't bother 'em.

Coming back from my folks' place last night is 50 miles of highway. I had the cruise set at 65 and people were blowing by me like I was standing still.

I'll admit that if I was in the wife's car I'd have probably had the cruise at 72. Her car gets around 28mpg at that speed. But I just put a new daily driver on the road and want to see what mileage it gets.

Driving through the city, I still see people racing to get to the next red light. You know, those mileage killing jackrabbit take-offs and slamming on their brakes at the very last instant. Weaving in and out of traffic, ten miles over the speed limit...

And I'll bet you that most of these folks are b****ing about the gas prices. Even though they won't change they're driving habits to get that extra few miles to the gallon.

Back