• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

How are your Gas Prices doing?

Cudaized

Reaction score
Well, it's been a while but gas prices are on the rise again, around here hit $3.89 for 87 and $4.15 for 93. The news says the rise is due to recent concerns about the Middle East. How do concerns about what might happen translate into higher prices? What if nothing happens do they give us the money back?

73 kooda

Reaction score
Here in las vegas, gas went to $4.00 / gallon. My wifes tahoe gets 13 mpg. Ugh!...thats why i Wont put in a big block. This is some BS...Will i get kicked off thr forum if i buy a honda. At 33 mpg i automatically save 1/2....

fattiredfish

Reaction score
I think its all B.S.they know we all hafta have it so its open season. I'm just waiting for the (MAD MAX DAYS ).Where its all about the juice !Than the amish will control the horse and buggie market then the real hybrids willbe back on the road lmao!

Cudaized

Reaction score
Than the amish will control the horse and buggie market then the real hybrids will be back on the road lmao!

The Amish do have the right idea but, the price of shovels will probably go up since we would have to get the exhaust off the roads. :icon_eyes:

Last edited:

torquehouse

Reaction score
Here in Washington, DC this weekend, regular (87) prices were averaging $4.19 a gallon. In the 'burbs, regular was around $3.85 a gallon. At the notorious Watergate Exxon in DC, regular was priced above $4.89 a gallon.
Whew...

sheetmetaldan

Reaction score
Well, it's been a while but gas prices are on the rise again, around here hit $3.89 for 87 and $4.15 for 93. The news says the rise is due to recent concerns about the Middle East. How do concerns about what might happen translate into higher prices? What if nothing happens do they give us the money back?

All the reasons they give for gas prices going up are just a bunch of B.S. Since when has there not been any concern in the middle east!

If an Arab even so much as farts in the desert gas goes up .25!

msbaugh

Reaction score
For the Kanuk, your Canadian dollar may be worth more now but guess what? You still live in Canada.

The only thing good there is Ice hockey and Canada Goose hunting... other than that I'm pretty sure we have you beat

burntorange70

Reaction score
For the Kanuk, your Canadian dollar may be worth more now but guess what? You still live in Canada.

The only thing good there is Ice hockey and Canada Goose hunting... other than that I'm pretty sure we have you beat

Where is this coming from? We have a lot of Mopar lovers from Canada and lots are members here and are good people. Lets not go bashing some one because of where they live. Play Nice!

msbaugh

Reaction score
Haha I just poke fun... I actually lived in Calgary for 4 years when I was younger. I love flames hockey and most of my fondest of memories are from Canada. Although I was born in Texas and I'm very proud of it. :)

burntorange70

Reaction score
Well I here that. I like to poke a little too just for fun. Hard some times to know on the net if some one is joking or not. A well placed LOL or some thing like that can go a long way.

msbaugh

Reaction score
ok fine here it is! LOL
besides no matter where your from I'm pretty sure we can all join together and b**** about gas prices right? haha

burntorange70

Reaction score
For sure. Just went to a car show and it cost me around 100$ in gas to get there and back in my 340 Dart. She likes here 91 just a little to much. Had a fun time but dang.

Sick

Reaction score
We had 1.62 €/l today... This means approx. 9.1 $ / gallon :la:
I still enjoy dragging my 440 through the city :glasses1:

Cudaized

Reaction score
87 hit $3.99 here today 91 up to $4.25. Cost me $24 to cut the grass last week,on my John Deere with a 20HP Kawasaki engine. :sad2:

Back