• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

How did you get your screen name?

Terzmo

Reaction score
I was at a new unit and standing at attention when the E-6 doing the inspection stopped and.....believe it or not....tried to pronounce my last name. It's a simple last name...Earsing....ear for Ear...sing for sing. Easy. Well he's looking at my name tag and starts with erz...erza,,,,erzzmmmmm....erza..mo....ERZMO he spouts out. Other's in rank are trying not to piss their pants laughing. So erzmo stuck and I put a T in front for Tom

NoCar340

Reaction score
When I first joined one of the "Bodies Only" forums I had No Car, but I still had the 340 from my old '73 Charger Rallye. Now I've got four cars and three more 340s:

'61 Plymouth Suburban 9-pass wagon: Eventual 440/4-speed (orig Slant/3-tree)
'69 Valiant Signet coupe: In process, W2 340/4-speed (orig 225/A904)
'74 Challenger base: In process, also W2 340/4-speed (orig 318/A904)
'82 Imperial: Stalled mega-project, force-fed MPFI "318"/4-speed (orig 318/A99x)

I have to write the application on every part box in Sharpie to try and keep the projects straight. It's sorta working... what I really need is an inventory program!

burntorange70

Reaction score
Just the color and year of my Dart. My wife came up with it because I could not think of one when I first joined. I use it for all my screen names now exempt for an artifact forum. I go by Dart on that one. Mostly because of my Dart but also for the atlatl Dart point.

hot metal

Reaction score
I thought of mine in 1982 having been in the Print game when "Hot Metal" was still being used, thought it was a good name for a race car. Shame I didn't register the name as Vauxhall (GM) bought out a sporty model here in UK just after and called it....... you guessed it!!:(

mmissile

Reaction score
2jgmk6.jpg

ri51sj.jpg

hemix

Reaction score
I saw this topic posted on FBBO and thought it would be cool here as well as I haven't seen it on this forum. Always wondering what the meaning is behind everyone's screen names. Mine (Grady Cain) is the name of my band that I was signed to Backstreet Records with in the mid 90s. It's probably still kicking around on YouTube or iTunes. My actual name is Mark but you can refer to me as Grady if ya want. Let's hear your stories!
I owned a 69 hemi GTX for 15 years. I took the x and put it in front of hemi.
I keep using it because it's easy to remember.

440WB

Reaction score
My first car getting back into this hobby early 2000 was a White 70 Challenger - was a small block 318 car. Wanting the big block 440...

hence 440WB White Boy!
threw in the boy because of the dream wannabe thing!

DrEamer

Reaction score
A little late,but when I went to sign up for the one of the other Cuda-Challenger sites, I did not have a car at the time. So, I was dreaming about getting an E body. I called myself Dreamer with the E capitalized standing for E body. It could be read as Doctor Eamer I guess, but that kind of goes with what I call my Challenger, which is Mz Hyde

ODT

Reaction score
back in the early days of the interwebs when everyone used IRC channels I was young and stupid and always asked a lot of questions so I thought onedumbf**ker was appropriate but then as the net became more policed and family friendly that name was no longer acceptable so it became onedumbtrucker. This site has a length restriction on names so it got shortened to ODT. Many people just call me "trucker"

Cuda Hunter

Reaction score
I am constantly looking for specific cuda's. I currently have 3. Always looking for more.
I am an avid hunter of many things, minerals, dinosaurs, arrowheads, cash, animals, cars, etc. etc.

Always on the chase!

By the way, if any of you have a bh barracuda with M46 on the tag, I'm in. Pm me.

budascuda

Reaction score
After watching Dr Joseph Campbell's lectures on the topic of "the world's religions" I became interested in Buddhism,
and according to the tenets of Buddhism, I don't really OWN anything in this life....
So... This Cuda is not mine, its his who sent me.
Hence; Buddha's Cuda

Last edited:

76orangewagon

Reaction score
I use to own a 1976 Dodge Power Wagon, so to keep all my forum sign on names simple and easy to remember...I use 76orangewagon for all of them.

power wagon.jpg

seneca

Reaction score
I didn't realize that Buddhism and the Government has about the same philosophy. Stop paying your taxes for a couple of years and you WON'T own anything either!!!

budascuda

Reaction score
That is funny,sad and enlightening, Lol.
Thanks Seneca!

wedg2go

Reaction score
I really liked what the previous owner had for a plate on the car, so I went with it.

draginmopars

Reaction score
My friends say I'm always dragging another mopar to the shop;
I like to think > Drag Racing Mopars

They are all just misfits....
70 Dart,449 small block
68 CTD Satellite,
440 Rampage
72 Dart 540, 518,3.73 dana

projects
73 Cuda 446 (small block) a-500, Dana
70 Dart 340, 4 speed