• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Howdy from Texas

S-S-P

Reaction score
Hello. I have been on Coronet Registry for a couple years, and FBBO for a few months, and thought I might waste some time here as well...

Most of my cars are '69 Coronets/Superbees because, well, I just love them. But I also have two '70 Cudas and my old standby 440 Sixpack powered '73 Challenger that I have had for about 20 years.

I bought the Cudas for my wife, she wants an Oklahoma State University Orange (Hemi Orange - shhh don't tell her) AAR Cuda. Both are projects and with the two I have a good start on making one nice one.

If enough is left over I might make myself a HemiCuda or a V10ViperCuda...

From looking around it seems like some of you are familiar from the other forums, but those of you that are not, hello!

I will post pics when I get my current project ('83 Dodge Ram 4x4 "monstertruck") out of my main shop and begin...

ramenth

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! While we're waiting on pics of the E-body, give us some pics of the other projects. Wouldn't mind seeing the Ramcharger.

msbaugh

Reaction score
Lets see them pictures! I want to see the truck it sounds cool. I'm also from Texas. (And don't worry I'll forgive your wife for the color mistake lol)

Back