• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE HUGE, HUGE, HUGE, e-body parts stash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemiwes

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested in the center speaker, a pair of cowl grates, and the speedo cable. Maybe a glove box liner if you have one.

RR70

Reaction score
Rating - 33.3%
1   2   0
Speakers are gone, have cowl grates, no liners. I think all the new grates are gone but have several used ones still. new were $85/pr., used I can let go for $45 a pair. I'll look for a new pair too.

RR70

Reaction score
Rating - 33.3%
1   2   0
Have 2 restored ones with all new hardware, gaskets, and core. $495. Hate to ship. Have had horrible results even when crated!! Will have both at Indy in March.

RR70

Reaction score
Rating - 33.3%
1   2   0
Found a set of oem cowl grates. need a cleaning but no issues. $45 plus the ride. No cable.

Hemiwes

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll take the cowl grates. What is your email address? Will pay pal work?

[email protected]

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tried messaging you but your box was full.

Specifically, I'm looking for
-70 rear bumperettes for challenger
-master cylinder 2229171
-SE belt moulding clips
-15 x 7 x 3 rallye trim rings
-seatbelt retractor covers

Thanks
Chris

RR70

Reaction score
Rating - 33.3%
1   2   0
Tried messaging you but your box was full.

Specifically, I'm looking for
-70 rear bumperettes for challenger
-master cylinder 2229171
-SE belt moulding clips
-15 x 7 x 3 rallye trim rings
-seatbelt retractor covers

Thanks
Chris
All of those items gone.

RR70

Reaction score
Rating - 33.3%
1   2   0
Interested in the carbs!
How much for the ride 80107
Thx
Check the posted pix for apps. this is not a matched set. See photos for what is there and what is not. The 4th, odd one has sold. They are in a swap trailer and will be out for the Indy swap in March. Won't be able to see them till then. I'd say free shipping if the whole set of 3 is purchased. I'll hold them with a down payment and pick-up at Indy or pull them when I see them and hold till shipped, with full payment. They will sell at Indy. where are you located?

RR70

Reaction score
Rating - 33.3%
1   2   0
If all of you people interested in buying stuff and SAY you want it will actually commit to it and buy it, I can get it sold, shipped, and we can all move on. Other people are also interested.....

RR70

Reaction score
Rating - 33.3%
1   2   0
Was able to get a few more parts today from the stash. SLOWLY I'll be getting more and pix to follow. Have a set of new door lock knobs. a couple sets of new, upper door stainless, vert I think, some oem ones too. A new slapstick shifter lens, Couple sets of oem Cuda vert. stainless,, btm. of back glass trim. Good driver and very workable. Lots of oem, drip rail trims, quite workable. Side upper inner stainless trims, oem. Slowly more stuff hopefully soon?? PIX TO COME.

RR70

Reaction score
Rating - 33.3%
1   2   0
Pix in the am. Several new left handed lug nuts, assorted stainless pieces for a rear luggage rack. Looks like not all there but some stuff might be needed for repairs etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back