• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE HUGE, HUGE, HUGE, e-body parts stash

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaxCuda70

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just now bought a HUGE e-body parts stash. Have barely gotten into all the totes but have seen alot of new re-popped parts, AMD sheet metal parts, oem used parts, a complete set of 6-pac carbs plus 1, extremely nice survivor rim-blo wheel with fish center, 2 rebuilt 4bbl HEMI carbs, lots and lots of smalls, radios, the list goes on and on. Planning to get it all home within the next few weeks and inventory it all. Can ship alot of the small stuff but some of the larger sheet metal,, Indy and Farmington swap. OEM cuda shaker hood but needs some work. Make your lists for me and I can go thru it all and see what I can find for you. Air cleaner bases, 6 pac and dual 4's, shaker bases. Just as soon not e-bay this stuff. They'll make more on it all than I would. I'm a b-body guy so this may take awhile to figure this all out as to what is there. PM please. SW Mo. Trying to unpack more each day but going slow. Keep checking back daily for more stuff.

I am looking for a radio for my 1970 Cuda, please hit me when you know what you have.
Thanks

pjcuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
-master cylinder 222917 date code for cylinder and price.
Thank you

RR70

Reaction score
Rating - 33.3%
1   2   0
Think I saw 2, maybe a set but they aren't the best. May have cracks. I'll try to find them again.

RR70

Reaction score
Rating - 33.3%
1   2   0
Life got in the way. I'll look in the am for them. No switch.

RR70

Reaction score
Rating - 33.3%
1   2   0
Looked everywhere I could and found nothing. They still may be buried in the trailer but the first 3 layers showed nothing. Lost for quite a while. Sorry.

NorCal_mike

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for windshield stainless 70 barracuda the wide bottom piece only.

Also, any 70 pass side side markers left?

RR70

Reaction score
Rating - 33.3%
1   2   0
Think I have some used markers, need to look. Have 2, used, of the lower stainless pieces. Different for different years?? Not sure which I have.

Cratos

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
looking for complete jack assembly for 1970 challenger with non slotted bumper and lug handle

RR70

Reaction score
Rating - 33.3%
1   2   0
no oil pans or jack assemblies. No lower stainless corners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back