• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Inside a big empty

Ray

Reaction score

hello helloo hellooo hellooo helloooo hellooooo!

challenger6pak

Reaction score
This is like trying to have a conversation with the EX.

thbored.gif

burntorange70

Reaction score
Has come a long way. Just takes time. E bodies were only made for 5 years and were low production compared with the B's and A's. Were over 2000 members and growing.

Ray

Reaction score
Has come a long way. Just takes time. E bodies were only made for 5 years and were low production compared with the B's and A's. Were over 2000 members and growing.

Now if only some of them would post more often, but you're correct just takes time.

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Enjoy it while you can. I see several people here from another board, a good board, but one that has changed. Change comes with growth.

msbaugh

Reaction score
...It's nice to get quick responses. especially for someone like me who always has questions and rarely answers. Sometimes a post won't be responded to for quite a while. It's funny I get most of my responses from the same people, but its's always appreciated so you guys know. Just my 2

Ray

Reaction score
Most boards I have been on the majority of traffic is usually in the general discussion area. As they grow so go the rest of the topic areas. Sometimes this place is like sex for me i'm all alone. :pottytrain5:

ramenth

Reaction score
Has come a long way. Just takes time.

Burnt and Alley were here before I came along so they have seen the lean first few years. Sometimes you'd sign on and see the only new posts were in the Babes thread. Now I can sign on in the morning and see upwards of 50+ new posts. Yeah, we're getting there.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I agree, this forum has grown pretty consistantly in the time that I have been on it. I look forward to more growth and have been gearing up to actually start restoring my A66 Challenger this winter, so I will be posting more often in my resto thread.

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
It's growing all right! Keep on posting guy's!
I'm a moderator on the B-body site also, and that takes up a lot of time, (I'm not complaining) so for me to come here and just basically enjoy the site, and know that Burnt and Ramenth have it covered is a good thing! Being a Mod on this site is a breeze, it's a little more work over there. Like I said, I'm not complaining! It's all good!

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
Burnt and Alley were here before I came along so they have seen the lean first few years.

You can say that again! LOL! For a while I was wondering if the site was made for just me and Burnt! :sign10: Then Ramenth, and DetMatt1 came along, and then some others. It's a great site! Keep posting fella's!

btceng

Reaction score
I'm only on a couple more but I like the vibe here. Very little bs and a lot of good information from people that are genuinely just being helpful. For an amateur like myself, I find it and the guys mentioned a valuable source. Thanks all.

Ray

Reaction score
It's growing all right! Keep on posting guy's!
I'm a moderator on the B-body site also, and that takes up a lot of time, (I'm not complaining) so for me to come here and just basically enjoy the site, and know that Burnt and Ramenth have it covered is a good thing! Being a Mod on this site is a breeze, it's a little more work over there. Like I said, I'm not complaining! It's all good!

Moderating on some boards can be a real hassle. One mod on a site I sometimes frequent has this as his signature.

Moderator. Glorified term for under appreciated prick.

AlleyoopMgv

Reaction score
Moderating on some boards can be a real hassle. One mod on a site I sometimes frequent has this as his signature.

Moderator. Glorified term for under appreciated prick.

Yeah, that sounds about right. LOL!

Back