• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Inside a big empty

73 kooda

Reaction score
You know what would be cool....if we could find a way to see how many E's are still on the road today????... You see 1st gen camaros all day....big deal...when a mopar E body pulls up, it's over ...i frickin hate when movies crush old cars....now the next Justin Timberlake he's doin hes drivin an old challenger....and yup...they wreck it!!!!!

Big Jim

Reaction score
Some folks might be a little timid about posting, especially if they ever got "bashed" or dissed on another forum- I like to think we're more of a family here. We can disagree, just don't have to be nasty about it. (And I could be a little more "vocal"...lol)

ramenth

Reaction score
You know what would be cool....if we could find a way to see how many E's are still on the road today????... You see 1st gen camaros all day....big deal...when a mopar E body pulls up, it's over ...i frickin hate when movies crush old cars....now the next Justin Timberlake he's doin hes drivin an old challenger....and yup...they wreck it!!!!!

Pretty bad when they wreck one in a cartoon, too.

Yup. In a cartoon. There's a video out called Superman/Shazam: Return of Black Adam that features three other DC Comics superheroes, including the Spectre. In the Spectre's story he's chasing a bad guy in what's obviously a '71 Cuda - billboards and all. Pretty good representation of an E-body for a cartoon!

ramenth

Reaction score
Some folks might be a little timid about posting, especially if they ever got "bashed" or dissed on another forum- I like to think we're more of a family here. We can disagree, just don't have to be nasty about it. (And I could be a little more "vocal"...lol)

You may be right about other forums. Hopefully, folks know that being here isn't being on other boards and they're free to post.

I've gotten into disputes on other boards, too, but don't tend to carry a grudge if I meet up with the person I was debating here. Different forum, different topic.

Back