• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Interior door panel's

James in Texas

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I have a 73 cuda and I was curious how makes a good set of door panel's and rear seat panels as well

fastmark

Reaction score
Dante’s or Roseville is the best place. They have the injection molded panels originally designed by Metro.

James in Texas

Reaction score
Thank you so much for the reply. I haven't done business with them before but I bet I can google them easily to get the info. I really appreciate the reply. James

floyd

Reaction score
I bought Challenger door and rear panels from Roseville awhile back. They had a great sale around a holiday (Labor Day I think) that saved me hundreds of $$. Great to deal with.

James in Texas

Reaction score
How was the fit? I heard some panels are off in bolt holes and stuff like that

floyd

Reaction score
I haven’t installed them yet. I have friends that used them without any major issues though.

fastmark

Reaction score
The metro panels, as they are called, fit good. The only spot they are a little tight is the upper portion that by the a pillar. It does go around the edge of the door like the oem. Don’t force it to tight. It could break.

plymouth67

Reaction score
I bought my front ones through Jegs. Can't remember who actually made them but, they fit great and, look awesome

James in Texas

Reaction score
That's what is so good about this group they are willing to help new comers. Thanks everyone

340cudakf

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I have a 73 cuda and I was curious how makes a good set of door panel's and rear seat panels as well
I have a 74 Cuda and used door panel's and rear seat panels from Classic Industries. They worked great and sound deading material also.

100_1535.jpg

100_1539.jpg

100_1540.jpg

Back