• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Intro info

Fishdriver

Reaction score
I have posted the photo I had handy, of my 1971 Barracuda. My husband bought it used in 1974, we ran it as an everyday driver until about 1980. Then it went into storage for the winter, stayed there. He did start it occasionally, it needed a few repairs, worked on it some about 20 yr ago. After he died I sent it to a custom shop for a going-over, in 2019, and have had it on the road since. I am not enough of a mechanic to do that all myself. It's really cool to drive, does not look like a "show car" because I have not repainted it, done only necessary mechanical stuff. I take it to shows, and drive it around sometimes just to "exercise" it.

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
EF7AC9AE-E8AD-4E18-94EC-9B0A266AAA2D.jpeg

DetMatt1

Reaction score
These cars were meant to be driven and enjoyed so good for you. I’m sure your husband is smiling down on you every time you hit the key in it.:thumbsup:

Rapidfire

Reaction score
Glad you are taking care of your Barracuda and still having fun with it after all these years! Welcome to FEBO and nice to have you with us. 😀

moparlee

Reaction score
Glad you are having fun with your Barracuda and I am sure that it brings a smile to your face. If anytime you need help with something, we are here to help out.

fasjac

Reaction score
Welcome from Arkansas! These cars do tend to bring back memories and smiles. Good for you. 😊

Back