• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Is this E-body rear window glass?

Wizard

Reaction score
Not sure what this glass is from. Anyone? Could it be rear window?

Thnks,

Wizard

IMG_0518.JPG

challenger6pak

Reaction score
Herculite is PPG glass. AS1 is automotive grade glass. The marks are from the glass being in a seal like was used on B bodies. It is not Ebody. Herculite has been around since the 30's. I would do an internet search to find out when the Herculite name stopped being used. You could also do an image search of Herculite Auto glass and see if you can find it. It may be worth the time to research. I had a crazy NOS glass at one time that went to a 57 Corvette. You never know.

Wizard

Reaction score
Herculite is PPG glass. AS1 is automotive grade glass. The marks are from the glass being in a seal like was used on B bodies. It is not Ebody. Herculite has been around since the 30's. I would do an internet search to find out when the Herculite name stopped being used. You could also do an image search of Herculite Auto glass and see if you can find it. It may be worth the time to research. I had a crazy NOS glass at one time that went to a 57 Corvette. You never know.

Will research it. Thnks for info. Will let you know what I find out here on this post

Wizard

Back