• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Jake Tapper...POS

seneca

Reaction score
Jake Tapper needs to be taken out to the woodshed and have his *** beat with a 2X4. Questioning a double amputee war veteran's commitment to democracy like he did concerning Rep. Mast. What a crock. Haven't seen this petunia put on a uniform and sacrifice for his country.

budascuda

Reaction score
Yeah, that's what happens when words are misspoken.

But I found Rick Crawford's (Rep, Ark) comment, who is also a veteran, just as perplexing, he said "we served in the military so Americans can have freedom of speech, regardless of how repulsive or disgusting it may be......"
Repulsove or disgusting???🤔
Now, Seneca, I know you know about my background and this is not my place to say anything, but since you were kind enough to take the time a couple years ago to educate me about the VN war., I highly respect your opinion....., So, could you please take a moment and educate me again,..... is it sensible for the freedom of speech to trump civility?

seneca

Reaction score
Yeah, that's what happens when words are misspoken.

But I found Rick Crawford's (Rep, Ark) comment, who is also a veteran, just as perplexing, he said "we served in the military so Americans can have freedom of speech, regardless of how repulsive or disgusting it may be......"
Repulsove or disgusting???🤔
Now, Seneca, I know you know about my background and this is not my place to say anything, but since you were kind enough to take the time a couple years ago to educate me about the VN war., I highly respect your opinion....., So, could you please take a moment and educate me again,..... is it sensible for the freedom of speech to trump civility?
Anyone in the USA has the right to express their feelings on any topic they wish as long as it is not libelous or slanderous as that will land you in a courtroom. As a veteran I support this right wholeheartedly. What many don't seem to understand is when you open your mouth you offer to the world a glimpse of just how intelligent or ignorant you are. So, here we have Mr. Tapper, in front of a TV audience, proclaiming his ignorance ( and lack of character) for all to see. Now, the world has proof positive that this dude is a jackass of the first degree. So continue to yack, Mr. Tapper; the hole you dig keeps getting deeper and deeper. My 2 cents, budascuda.

70chall440

Reaction score
I served for over 2 decades for this country and while I absolutely despise what some say publicly I served for their right to do so just as with everyone else. If you don't agree with what someone says, argue the point or ignore it (your choice) but they have the right to say it just like I have the right to say exactly the opposite. Just because you disagree with someone's point of view does not make them wrong; this sword cuts both ways.

Mopar Nut

Reaction score
'It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt'

Mark Twain

rarefish

Reaction score
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

Back