• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

January 30th WPC-GLR 29th annual winter swap meet-Mt.Clemens- Michigan.

rosevillemoparts

Reaction score
Will be held at Gibraltar Trade Center north on january 30th. We still have tables available if your wanting to vend. I will be their all weekend and we (as in Roseville moparts) are vending and I work with the club to help orginize this event. We have over 500 tables of ALL mopar parts, NOS, used, Reproduction parts will be available. If your coming and want to make an order. I can have the parts ready to be picked up on sunday, Orders must be prepaid and ordered before the 24th.

thanks

wpc winter swap 2011.jpg

Bashton

Reaction score
Was a great meet; thanks to all who made it happen!

This is something I look forward to every January, kind of gives some hope to getting closer to the end of this lousy Michigan weather.

So let's hear what you found!

Bashton
MCACN Mamanging Member
www.mcacn.com

DetMatt1

Reaction score
I just went to hang out with friends that I don't see very often, meet some new ones and do some networking. I wasn't planning on buying anything as I had allready blown my self imposed car allowance with Legendary and I was trying to be good. I did find a little box of miscelanious luggage rack parts that I couldn't pass up. I have a decent luggage rack that was included in a parts lot and it was missing the mounting hardware, still missing a couple of pieces but it was a kool find. If I would have brought money to spend, I would have. Had fun and it was a great swap meet.

Back