• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Karma's a b****

rbbruno3

Reaction score
Why would you just not pull over and let the guy past. I hate people driving in the passing lane poking along. Dont know the speed limit but shes doing 48MPH. I'd have giving her the chrome horn.

ramenth

Reaction score
Why would you just not pull over and let the guy past.

1.) She's in Florida. I'm sure our Florida members will agree there's a lot of left lane riders in that state.

2.) As she explains in her comments on the video, she was passing a line of trucks and wanted to be in the left hand lane since she was going to be making a left hand turn in less than a mile.

rbbruno3 said:
I hate people driving in the passing lane poking along.

So do I. One of the reasons I agree with Jersey's no left lane unless passing.

rrbruno3 said:
Dont know the speed limit but shes doing 48MPH. I'd have giving her the chrome horn.

Regardless, sometimes it pays to be patient. Just let traffic sort itself out. One of the reasons I laugh at people flooring it coming out of construction, all jockeying to get around each other, all wanting to be "first." I just be patient, wait for everyone to figure out what they're doing then set the cruise to the speed I want to go. (Usually around 72mph.)

On the other hand, this guy let his speed get the best of him. You and I both live in Upstate NY. Four wheel drive pick-ups, while handy in 4 wheel, suck in two wheel. No weight over the drive axles means little traction. The roads were wet, he was acting like a smart ass, believing himself indestructible in his big bad F250 and lost it. He'd have been better off just being patient and saved himself a lot of embarrassment.

What's funny, if you read the comments, he must have had something to hide, as the video helped the cops find him. Really? He just stuck his truck in the median and instead of reporting it he ran from the cops?

Last edited:

74chlngrTT5.9

Reaction score
Where as I agree that slow drivers in the left lane are frustrating we all deal with them daily.
Now for the Karma angle. He completely got what he deserves. When he eventually did get past them he did not just continue on he slowed down and had to give them more "info" on how he was feeling. I would put money on the table that when he did accelerate and swerve to cut in front of them if they panicked and lost control he would have just kept going.

His actions were the danger. Their actions (from what we can see) are only frustrating.

Mike.

Back