• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Lets see them.

Reaction score
Here is mine!

Ok...Let me try this. Here is mine as I drug it home. It is sitting in storage as I load up on parts. And then when I went to look at parts I found a whole other car that is a factory 4 speed 318 and lots of good stuff. Now I will see if I can post a picture. Never was able to accomplish it on Fabo.

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0042 (2).jpg

Chryco Psycho

Reaction score
I like that color combo. Looks nice.

Thanks Burnt
it is the factory combo & I fought with redoing it factory instead of just going black . There is nothing on the car to accent the Bronze so to me it looks wierd but at this point it is the only known Challlenger with this color combo so I redid it the way it was built & yes there was some of the bronze paint on the car still when I stripped it .

burntorange70

Reaction score
1972 Cuda 340

Very nice. I like the AAR touches.

Ok I found a picture of my 70 Challenger-enjoy(?)
http://www.arts-attic.com/automobiles/70challenger/images/1970_Dodge_Challenger.jpg

Sweet vert. Thanks for sharing.

Lynn

Thanks Burnt
it is the factory combo & I fought with redoing it factory instead of just going black . There is nothing on the car to accent the Bronze so to me it looks wierd but at this point it is the only known Challlenger with this color combo so I redid it the way it was built & yes there was some of the bronze paint on the car still when I stripped it .

Just need to ware some bronze Spartan armor. That should accent the rear strip:D

burntorange70

Reaction score
Dang cudacharger. Nice first post. Welcome to the site. Love your car. She is very clean. Like them steam rollers. Makes it look mean.

marxfish

Reaction score
This is my work in progress... Not really what it looks like at the moment because it's stripped down to bare metal to replace some cancer spots, but this is how it looked when I picked it up in August 2010. Will keep posting the progress. :cool:

BBerryPics 001.jpg

pickin  up CUDY 012.jpg

pickin  up CUDY 022.jpg

ramenth

Reaction score
Welcome aboard, marxfish. Nice project you got goin'. Check out the member's restorations section and give us some more pics in progress of your build.

marxfish

Reaction score
Thanks guys... I have a pretty good vision of how I want it to look when it's completed so it's gonna be a long process from now until then. I'm really glad I joined this forum site though, you guys have been a great help already. Keep in touch!

spchallenger340

Reaction score
I just got done going over and over and over looking at these cars that are on this forum sweeeeeeet rides nice job!:):):):):)

burntorange70

Reaction score
I just got done going over and over and over looking at these cars that are on this forum sweeeeeeet rides nice job!:):):):):)

Yep there sure are some nice members cars here and some nice projects too. Thanks for sharing yours with us. That is a sweet ride you got there.

spchallenger340

Reaction score
Sorry the Javelin wants to be a Mopar too :eek: I didn't think you would mind If he hung out with me? :cool: He is family!

Back