• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Looking for a 1971 Challenger Dashpad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevor Challenger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Wondering if anyone has a 1971 challenger dash pad. Mine is beat pretty bad and I don't like the looks of the dash covers. Black is preferred but any color will do. Let me know what you have. Thank you.

Adam

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where are you? Near Los Angeles I have an original, 3 speaker, non-ac, dash with cracks at all four corners of the center speaker hole. It would be a great candidate for a recover like Just Dashes.

Trevor Challenger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where are you? Near Los Angeles I have an original, 3 speaker, non-ac, dash with cracks at all four corners of the center speaker hole. It would be a great candidate for a recover like Just Dashes.

I'm in Massachusetts so it would need to be shipped. Do you have any pictures of it?

Adam

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could post a few, but boxing it up and shipping it would be a deal killer for me..

Luis

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wondering if anyone has a 1971 challenger dash pad. Mine is beat pretty bad and I don't like the looks of the dash covers. Black is preferred but any color will do. Let me know what you have. Thank you.
I have a 1970 dash for challenger not sure if he same. Has one crack about 1 inch - 1 and a half inches. Still looks and feels good. I am located in Southern California.i have pictures of you are interested. It's still all original.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back