• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

FOR SALE Looking for brake booster for a 1971 challenger convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkLevi

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You post might be better suited in the "Parts Wanted" forum, but while we're here I'll ask - Is there something particular/special/unique to a '71 Ch Conv Booster? ...or is it more of a "number correct" deal?

Thanks - just curious.

Mark

Steve sedlacek

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You post might be better suited in the "Parts Wanted" forum, but while we're here I'll ask - Is there something particular/special/unique to a '71 Ch Conv Booster? ...or is it more of a "number correct" deal?

Thanks - just curious.

Mark
The car has 426 hemi so it’s needs a smaller booster with special bracket to clear valve cover

MarkLevi

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got it. Yup - Hemi is different. There are aftermarket parts available, I believe...if you'd go that route. I assume yours to be a tribute car - probably doing that myself.

fastmark

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, you need to modify your add if you are looking for a hemi booster. Oem are impossible to find. I sold mine for $2500 and the guy had been looking for several years. There is a guy in Texas that claims his has them but don’t deal with the guy. The best bet is to get in touch with DoctorDiff. He has the repop stuff that works just fine on a clone car. If you have a real hemi Challenger, then be prepared to look forever and spend whatever it takes. Just don’t deal with guy in Texas.

Steve sedlacek

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, you need to modify your add if you are looking for a hemi booster. Oem are impossible to find. I sold mine for $2500 and the guy had been looking for several years. There is a guy in Texas that claims his has them but don’t deal with the guy. The best bet is to get in touch with DoctorDiff. He has the repop stuff that works just fine on a clone car. If you have a real hemi Challenger, then be prepared to look forever and spend whatever it takes. Just don’t deal with guy in Texas.
Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back