• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Looking for project New York

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitrocide595

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Alright, so I figure it's worth a shot... I know E-Bodies don't go cheap, and I've seen some pretty nasty cars missing a good 3/4 of the metal go for crazy prices, but here goes nothing:

I'm a Automotive Engineering student in NY looking for a project car. My dad has a 'cuda, so I'm familiar with E Bodies, so I'd like a 'Cuda or Challenger for a project car.

I have a motor and trans, so a roller would be great. As far as price range goes, Bills and expenses for school are hitting me hard, so there's no definite price. I almost had a '74 Road Runner for $5000 a few months ago, but that money I had saved has since gone to bills and such. As far as my "price range", I would say if you're looking for more than $10,000, I understand and respect your price, but it would take too long for me to save that kind of money.

I'm open to cars that need a little body work, but I don't have the tools or skills for a lot of it. Like I said, I don't need a motor and trans (unless you have a 4 speed without a motor... I may be interested in that...)

PM me with some offers or ideas if you have them. I'm open to traveling to get it when the time comes, to the tri-state area, Pennsylvania, New England, pretty much anywhere north of South Carolina and south of Canada

thanks a lot for looking at my post, guys, it means a lot to me in the quest to get my first mopar.

Nitrocide595

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm on the Island too. I'm out in smithtown, the middle class area. your username sounds familiar too... I think I ran into you on another post maybe?

For anybody else reading, I actually just lost one of my 2 jobs shortly after posting this. It doesn't hurt to make an offer and show me what ya got, but I can't make any promises. I won't low-ball anybody, so I'll be honest if I can't do it.

Rob C

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been surfing the net with this screen name for far to long.

Centereach is where I'm at.

BKD

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are interesed I have a 73 challenger project ,360, ps,factory air, good sheetmetal with good title in virginia call 434-944-4965 if no answer leave message I will return call.

Cranky

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A friend has a T/A that's a driver with a 440 that is in the market to sell. I have a T/A engine that's in the middle of a build for him to replace the 440.....but I'm pretty sure he's going to want more than 10k for it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back