• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

New From AZ

Olacmot

Reaction score
Howdy! Just wanted to say a quick hi and post my long time project, my 71 Challenger. I bought the car in 2000 as my first car, and daily drove it for years. After a while it needed a lot of attention and I parked it for nearly a decade. So as to not be the guy who is planning to restore it, I started actually restoring it a few years back.

It was a 318 car but it has a 340, 727, and 8 3/4 that I swapped into it. I’ve made solid progress over the last two years but need some technical help so I’ll be posting questions soon. Wanted to say hi before posting anything else!

IMG_1075.jpeg

Olacmot

Reaction score
Welcome to the site from Michigan! Is that an Arizona car?
I think it was originally a CA car as I found Pomona valet tickets in it. Likely has been in Arizona for 30 years or so. The underside is 100% rust free, but she still has quarter panel rot and issues under the front and back glass.

Olacmot

Reaction score
Welcome to FEBO from the desert! Nice 71 Challenger! Do I spy Year One Rallye wheels?
Yes!!! Love these things. They make a car with no paint look sorta classy.

I had some 15” centerlines on it before that rubbed everywhere. After some research on backspacing and careful measurements I got these and they fit perfect with no rubbing. 10/10 highly recommend!

Back