• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

WTB Lower left door hinge

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbolin05

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need a factory lower left door hinge. I purchased an aftermarket hinge and my door now sets out too far...even after adjusting. I don't believe the cheap chinese hinges are accurate. Let me know if you have one. Thanks!

moparleo

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Did you adjust the door using the link I sent you? The Taiwan (AMD, Goodmark) hinges are the same dimensions just low quality steel.
That is why we only remanufacture factory Mopar cores,
Don't have any extra. Either too worn out or someone drilled them for bushings so no good. Good luck on your quest but the door should adjust unless there is hidden damage to the door or jamb.

mbolin05

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you adjust the door using the link I sent you? The Taiwan (AMD, Goodmark) hinges are the same dimensions just low quality steel.
That is why we only remanufacture factory Mopar cores,
Don't have any extra. Either too worn out or someone drilled them for bushings so no good. Good luck on your quest but the door should adjust unless there is hidden damage to the door or jamb.
That's good to know that dimensionally they are good. I will try to readjust it tomorrow. I might post some pics if I can't get it. Thanks for the ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back