• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Made my dad pay yesterday

mopar car lady

Reaction score
I made my dad pay yesterday,a $100.00 bet on something and he lost.Told him I had an appointment with the hair salon I go to getting my hair done at on Tuesday scheduled for Friday.I have had my long just past my shoulder blades since I was 16,25 years and overdue for change.He said I would probally not change my hairstyle and I bet him $100.00 it will be different,said no at first.My mom,she heard it and said he takes her out for supper one night as part of the bet if I change my hairstyle.Dad shook his head and said deal.Had it done yesterday having a medium length cut done and love it.Came back and this came out of his mouth: Oh Crap,I lost the bet.Mom was there and said it looked good.Dad got his wallet out and handed me a $100.00 bill.Mom is happy she won it too.I went in with this picture in my right hand walking into the hair salon and mom saw it too with her support,
21-Best-Medium-Bob-Hairstyles-For-Thick-Hair-2020-5.jpg

budascuda

Reaction score
...................,.......................................................................,
........................................?
..........................................,..............................................................................................!..................................................,............................... ....
.............................................................................................................................................................!..........?........................... stop

mopar car lady

Reaction score
My dad likes to make $100.00 and less bets,won most of them and this is first one he lost on

Back