• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Met John 'Bo Duke' Schneider

heminut

Reaction score
My wife and i were at Willcox AZ last weekend for Rex Allen Days and John Schneider was there. We got to sit and have a drink with him and shoot the bull for a bit. Willcox is a small, laid back town so he wasn't mobbed by a bunch of fans. He is definitely a cool guy and knows his Mopars, and he isn't much of a fan of EV's (imagine that). He's also a pretty humble guy, definitely not full of himself like some actors. We really enjoyed our time with him.

boduke.jpg

heminut

Reaction score
I had to Google Rex Allen Days and it sounds like big fun Bo Duke or not!
It is! This is our second year going. They have a car show on Saturday, lots of 55-57 Chevies but no so much on Mopars. They must have a rat rod group in the area because there were several of them in the show. Those things are always cool to look over. The Cattle Rest Saloon and RV park is where we stayed and that's where we met John. It's a nice little RV park and the Saloon has a dance floor and live country music on Friday and Saturday nights. Lots of stuff going on that weekend!

DetMatt1

Reaction score
It is! This is our second year going. They have a car show on Saturday, lots of 55-57 Chevies but no so much on Mopars. They must have a rat rod group in the area because there were several of them in the show. Those things are always cool to look over. The Cattle Rest Saloon and RV park is where we stayed and that's where we met John. It's a nice little RV park and the Saloon has a dance floor and live country music on Friday and Saturday nights. Lots of stuff going on that weekend!
John have an RV in the park?

heminut

Reaction score
John have an RV in the park?
No, as far as I know he was staying at one of the local hotels. I really don't know how he ended up out there at the Cattle Rest Saloon after the parade (he was the Grand Marshall) but we all had a great time with him.

DetMatt1

Reaction score
No, as far as I know he was staying at one of the local hotels. I really don't know how he ended up out there at the Cattle Rest Saloon after the parade (he was the Grand Marshall) but we all had a great time with him.
That’s kool, I like to hear that.

Back