• Welcome to For E Bodies Only !

We are a community of Plymouth Cuda and Dodge Challenger owners. Join now! Its Free!

Mopar Collection- 1972 Challenger, 1973 Cuda, Truckloads of Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chally72

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This ad is for two Mopars- a 1972 Dodge Challenger and a 1973 Plymouth Barracuda - and every last Mopar part I have. I have to make room FAST for these, and would like to sell everything off as a package.

1972 Dodge Challenger- Originally a 318 auto car. The car was 90% disassembled with the intent on blasting everything to bare metal and painting. I drove the car through the summer of 2008 after doing a minor restoration. Pictured is the car back in late 2008. 1970 Grille, 100% solid body, both fiberglass and original steel frontends come with the car. (Fenders, hood, everything...) I have a few rear valances, both standard and dual-exhaust cutout style. The car is a rolling chassis right now. The frontend parts are all new- ball joints, tie rods, wheel bearings, rotors, calipers, brake lines, etc... The 318 engine is out of the car currently, but does come with the sale.

Parts specifically for Challenger-
-Rallye dash
-New clear front turn lenses with amber LED bulbs- I liked the clear look better than the amber, though I do have the amber lenses as well.
-New tires
-New chrome front bumper
-Front/rear fiberglass bumpers
-New Year One Trunk Lid
-Ducktail Spoiler- not installed on anything
-Fiberglass Trunk Lid
-Second 1970 grille. The main grille is a beautiful chromed show grille.
-New gas tank
-New deep core aluminum radiator
-All new interior in boxes
-New Grant Steering wheel w/powdercoated wheel adapter
-XV motorsports subframe connectors
-XV motorsports radiator support stiffener
-XV motorsports new 3 point seatbelts
-4 speed conversion hump- not installed
-4 speed pedals
-Has 8 3/4 rear end
-Original T/A hood- corner is cracked off, needs fiberglass repair
-Original T/A power steering cooler- Rare piece!

1973 'Cuda- Originally a 318 auto car, front disc brakes 8 3/4 rear. I do not have the engine/trans. This car has been off the road since 1992. It will need floors and lower quarters in the rear, but the car is undercoated and the framerails are solid, the firewall/cowl is solid, even the gas tank is good. The doors are fine. The paint actually still looks great on the upper half of the car, but on the lower quarters you can see major bubbles forming. I assume that it is not salvageable and will need patches all around on the rear. The really rare piece that this thing comes with is a factory rear window defroster. These had the fourth switch spot on the lefthand dash panel, were only available on coupes, and did not sell well. They go for approx. $400 on Ebay just taking the motor out and selling. This car has a full fiberglass frontend with 'Cuda style hood with the dual scoops. The metal frontend was trampled by a loose horse that jumped up on it going down the road. I still have the metal 'Cuda hood, but I doubt it would be worth it to send it to a bodyman. Other than engine/trans and grille, this car is complete.

Misc Parts-
(2) 727 transmissions
(3) 904 transmissions
(1) A-833 4 speed transmission
A set of 340 heads
A set of 400 heads
A set of 440 heads
A pile of axles
A pile of driveshafts- Mostly A- and B- body
Two extra 8 3/4 rear ends
Posi chuck for 8 3/4 rear end
Box of 60's radios
Box of mopar power steering pumps
Box of mopar alternators
1970 Coronet front bumper
1968 Roadrunner Headlight Bezels
1969 Roadrunner Headlight Bezels
1969 Roadrunner rear bumper
1970 Coronet headlight buckets and related hardware.
Roadrunner horn
-1968-1970 B-Body interior components
-Wiring harnesses
-Steering column
-Complete dash panel
-Misc interior/door trim

I have MANY MANY boxes- the stuff listed is just what I can remember at the moment. I will try to update this as I sort through it all. Plan a half-dozen truckloads of Mopar stuff to get it all out.

I am asking $10,000 for everything- both cars, every mopar part I own. I'd really rather not part any of this out, but if you see something you really want/need, make me an offer. Email or call- I will get back to you promptly. My cell # is 860-335-5467. I work crazy hours, so if I don't answer leave a message and I'll call back. I am located in Hampton, CT

Thanks for looking.

Challenger1.jpgChallenger2.jpg

Challenger1.jpg

Challenger2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back